Sunday, May 13, 2007

in.spi.ra.tion

noun
1 the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative.
ORIGIN: Middle English (in the sense [divine guidance]): via Old French from late Latin inspiration (-n), from the verb inspirare (see Inspire).

This is my post number 100 and I decided to make honor to the blogs that inspire me. To all of you thank you, you usually put a smile in my face every morning.
They are a lot, but I asure you that they all worth it!
:
Este es el post número 100 y me pareció adecuado hacerle honor a los blogs que me inspiran. A todos ustedes gracias por ponerme una sonrisa cada mañana.
Son un montón, pero les aseguro que todos valen la pena!

Here they go, no order in particular, just how they are in my bookmarks.
:
Acá van, sin orden en particular, como están en mis favoritos.

Una flor de papel . Maintenant/Ahora . Camilla Engman . Triathletemom . Shim + Sons . Inside a black apple . red.house . Mecozy . Karin's style blog . allbuttonedup . the glass doorknob . Tamansari2 . simply photo . Lisa's Musings . design sponge . Muerto de risa . design sponge guest's blog . Deep thoughts by Turd Ferguson . noodle was here . 3191 . Elsa Emily . Dwell blog . Apartment therapy . Design spotter . The Sartorialist . Shop my closet . Chocolate à chuva . Tea note . On my desk . twelve22 . angry chicken . coolhunting . Designer's library . Style court . o . sew green . the paper pony . Lisa Congdon . Funky finds . Some girls wander . The Daily Green . Indie Fixx . 'Round the world . Cupcake blog . Milk and Cookies . she who eats . Salt Shaker . Cupcakes take the cake . the red kitchen . not martha



2 comments:

noodle said...

Thanks for the mention, nice to know that I am inspiring you!

Pop in and leave a comment sometime…

Cecilia A.E said...

:)
un abrazo