Friday, July 13, 2007

Waiting for Cecilia...

Yesterday Cecilia came over to have tea at home. We had, finally, some of the white tea that Adrienne has sent me a time ago, some homemade sweet crackers, made with the leftovers of these pie, scons (not so happy recipe!) with butter perfumed with some fresh mint and mandarin zest.
:
Ayer Cecilia vino a tomar el té a casa. Tomamos, finalmente, el té blanco que Adrienne me había mandado un tiempo atrás, galletitas caseras hecha con las sobras de la masa de esta tarta, scons (no muy feliz receta!) y manteca perfumada con algo de menta fresca y cáscara de mandarina.


She brought me this little bird, that I bought (when I have it framed I'll take a pic!) and as a birthday present she gave me these green tea incense sticks! :)
:
Ella me trajo este pajarito, que le compré (cuando lo tenga enmarcado le voy a sacar una foto!) y como regalo de cumpleaños me trajo estos inciensos de té verte! :)


Always so good to see you Cecilia! :)
:
Siempre tan lindo verte Cecilia! :)

1 comment:

Cecilia A.E said...

:)

todo especial... MUYrico y MUYlindo
S y S gracias por el te y la tarde
besos!